Where in the world are we?

Where in the World are We?

10 February 2009

TMS Library - Take Two

As things continue to progress with cataloguing books, I need to make an important addendum to my previous post. I mentioned those who donated books through the coordinated school efforts and did not include our first sets of donations. These came from our friends Suzanne and Christine, Suzanne's students, and my grandmother and aunt. These books were the first to arrive and have been put to use for individual read-alouds and for one-on-one work with students. Many students request the Dr. Seuss books to re-read and we are looking forward to reading my personal favorite from fourth grade, Charlotte's Web! Since we've been using these books for nearly a year now, somehow they seem to have slipped my mind while working on the current catalog, but I assure you, we really appreciate them! All will find a permanent home in the library.


And, for all of you who want to help the library become functional, I have linked directly to the Peace Corps Partnership site on the righthand side of the page to make it easy to submit a donation (you can also click here). Our goal is to fulfill the grant request as soon as possible so we can purchase the supplies we need for shelves, chairs, and tables.


Thank you once again!

No comments: